Another Day, Another Dollar
Nov. 13th, 2011 07:33 pmMr. -his name won't be mentioned here for legal reasons- keeps wandering the halls and trying to take his clothes off. The orderlies are having quite a difficult time with him, but he just wants to be naked, not that I much blame him, being naked is quite nice under the right circumstances, though I can't say I'd like to wander around the Asylum in my knickers anytime soon. Bloody freezing in here.
Watching all this buttoning and unbuttoning has made me want to go to a strip club. Who's in? Don't be cowards. It's just women undressing, and if you haven't already seen in then it's high time you did.
Watching all this buttoning and unbuttoning has made me want to go to a strip club. Who's in? Don't be cowards. It's just women undressing, and if you haven't already seen in then it's high time you did.
no subject
Date: 2011-11-14 01:47 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-11-14 01:53 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-11-14 01:48 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-11-14 01:53 am (UTC)